2002 WB EPDM Acoustic Barrier
INS WB-EPDM/BS barrier material can be used as either a single sound barrier layer such as a noise curtain, or as part of a composite combined with sound absorbing materials such as mineral wool or foam for soundproofing mats. It is commonly utilised in roof, floor and wall sound reduction applications to reduce transmission of airborne and impact noise. It is also used as a sound barrier / barrier outer wrap for pipeline applications.
- Available in sheet or roll form.
- Flexible and easily cut.
- Easy to handle and install.
- Available in varying weights to suit application.
- Provides a cost effective sound barrier solution.
- Available with self-adhesive backing or Class ‘O’ foil facing.