INS (Class ‘O’) Acoustic Foam
INS acoustic foam is highly fire retardant class “O” accredited cellular acoustic foam which may be used in many applications. With its flexibility and non-irritant characteristics INS ‘Class O’ acoustic foam is a safe and easy to install product designed to meet the stringent requirements of British Building Regulations. Dark grey/black in colour, it is CFC and HCFC free.
- Acoustic Engineering
- Acoustic Enclosures
- Acoustic Wall Panels
- Anechoic Chambers
- Internal and external duct linings
- Thermal & acoustic machine coverings
- Suspended ceiling absorptive panels
- Available in sheet or roll form
- Flexible and easily cut
- CFC and HCFC free
- Available with various facings including self- adhesive, melinex, Class ‘O’ foil and glass cloth
INS (Class ‘O’) Acoustic Foam Facings
INS Class O acoustic foam with an S-V1 coating is employed where a resistance to fluids and chemicals is required. Ideal for clean room and computer room applications where a dust free environment is specified. Where INS Class O acoustic foam is used for internal and external duct linings, the S-V1 surface treatment provides an effective barrier to water especially at ductwork inlet sections. S-V1 is applied to INS Class O acoustic foam for engine room applications such as under bonnets and in engine compartments.
- Fire resistant polymeric coating
- Surface can be easily wiped clean
- Improves durability
- Provides resistance to water, oil, petrol, diesel, and detergents
- Large improvement to mid frequency acoustic performance
Fire Retardant Acoustic Foam Type FR25
INS FR25 acoustic foam is typically used for machinery enclosures, doors, walls, partitions and air conditioning ducts. It is also ideal for insulating cabs of industrial vehicles and enclosures for vehicle and boat engines. For wall and machinery enclosures, the acoustic performance of INS FR25 can be dramatically enhanced when used in combination with DS damping sheet. FR25 is a non-dusting and flexible acoustic foam that provides excellent sound absorption.
- Available in sheet form.
- Flexible and easily cut.
- Easy to handle and install.
- Suitable for curved surfaces or complex shapes.
- Available with a self-adhesive backing.
- Available with various backings including self- adhesive backing
INS Acousti-lag Foam Laminates
Incorporates a spacer or isolating layer, a heavy mass layer, an absorptive outer layer, and an outer flame / vapour barrier which meets Class ‘O’ of the UK Building Regulations. Being of a laminated construction it overcomes the need for a separate isolation layer normally required beneath most forms of acoustic lagging or isolated acoustic barriers.
INS Acousti-lag FL Foam Laminates are a highly efficient acoustic treatment for ductwork, suspended ceilings, infills for partitions and baffles between offices, enclosures and similar outer treatment applications where a considerable reduction in the passage of breakout noise is required.
- Easy and quick to apply
- Excellent acoustic performance
- Applied as a single layer treatment
- Excellent fire resistance & temperature stability
- Available in various formats to suit application
- Low thermal conductivity\
- Low toxicity
Mineral Fibre Slabs Type MF
INS MF mineral fibre slabs are ideal for a wide range of building and industrial applications. A highly versatile material with an extensive listing of applications such as acoustic ceilings, partition panels, walls, floors, roofs, ductwork and industrial enclosures. Also, thermal insulation for boilers, heat exchangers, plant, tanks and pipes. INS MF mineral fibre slabs can be flat or curved to suit requirements.
- Excellent thermal and acoustic insulation
- Fire and temperature resistant
- Chemically inert
- Cost effective and easy to install
- Vermin and rot proof
- CFC and HFC free