Amorim Cork Composites specific compound formulations for acoustic insulation and vibration control allow for the possibility to create highly isolative or dampening materials able to comply with a wide range of environmental conditions and chemical resistances. The combination of cork granules with diverse polymers brings added characteristics to different compounds for use as acoustic or vibration control materials.
- Impact Noise Reduction and Thermal Insulation Properties
- Very Easy to Handle and Long Term Resilience
- 100% Natural and Sustainable Product
- Very Flexible
Under Screed Resilient Acoustic Layer
iNSpira ISO Slab is uniquely designed Recycled Rubber products made up of a Polyurethane bound mixture of selected rubber fibres for use under cementicious screeds. The high compressive strengths and anti vibration qualities enable both products to meet the requirements of Document E of the Building Regulations for both Acoustics and Vibration requirements.
iNSpira ISO Slab is a resilient elastic layer for use under Cementitious Screed. It has high Acoustic benefits for Impact and Airborne Noise. iNSpira ISO Slab Soft is used extensively in New Build and Refurbishment Construction Projects where Pre-completion Testing is preferred to Robust Detail.
Prior to the Installation of the flooring material, install a peripheral strip over all structural component which extend upwards or laterally such as walls, pipes etc. This is required to avoid formation of sound conduction channels and must extend upwards beyond the floor surface.
- Outstanding Impact & Airborne Sound deadening in Residential and Commercial Floors.
- EASY Installation
- Loose Lay System which does not slip during installation
- Meets and exceeds tough Acoustic Building Requirements
- Document E Compliant
- Excellent Thermal Conductivity and ideal for use with Under-floor Heating systems
- Outstanding Compressive Strength and Load Bearing Performance
- High Resilience it does not compress and therefore does not reduce Sound Absorption
- Environmentally Friendly – Fully Recycled Rubber
iNSpira Acoustic Impact Foam
iNSpira Acoustic Impact Foam has good mechanical properties and is excellent for applications where chemical inertness as well as good shock absorbing characteristics are necessary. Its closed cell structure gives it buoyancy and a resistance to water absorption. The material also has excellent thermal properties as well as acoustic properties.